Growing competitiveness in the market requires more precise design of mechanical components and systems in order to limit materials and costs.
Nonetheless, at both market and normative level, there is an increasing requirement for the components to carry out their function in the best way during the entire life of the product, guaranteeing absence of interruptions in service due to breakages or collapse which could give rise to a risk at safety level. In relation to the latter, by means of its Design Department, Leoncini is able to carry out strict feasibility studies until special turnkey machinery is realised.
The Design Department, equipped with modern instruments, has the task of meeting client requirements in the technical/qualitative realisation of products and to promote the development of new solutions. The company is able to create 3D projects simply and rapidly by means of direct interactions with the geometry of the model. This explicit, flexible and easy to use approach represents an ideal solution for companies creating unique or highly personalised products. It is also possible to create images through photo-realistic rendering of product designs, with a complete catalogue of rendering diagrams, light sources, textures and real materials. The realisation of any project has always represented an enthralling challenge which mobilises all the human resources in the company with enthusiasm, having the object of pursuing solutions of great technical reliability.
The task is to direct the client towards the best solution in terms of costs/benefits. The feasibility study assesses the basic convenience and logic of a project, defines its activities, estimates the expected results and provides and in-depth analysis of all derivative implications. Feasibility studies consist in a technical analysis which transforms the necessities of the clients into a concrete investment proposal, based on concrete assessments, methods and the resources required to realise a certain project.
PROJECT ACTIVITY INCLUDES
• Analysis of interferences and comparison between parts
• Explicit modelling
• Photo-realistic rendering
• Optimisation of conceptual development processes, details design and design of systems.
• Rapid creation and graphics for 3D parts and assemblies
• Realisation of design cycle times thanks to recycling or radical transformation of existing designs into new and completely different products.
• Implementation of substantial design amendments not foreseen in any phase of development, observing the times foreseen for transition into production
• Increase in design productivity by means of eliminating bottlenecks in relation to resources and delays in projects thanks to flexible design teams and better support of design outsourcing processes
• Direct use of CAD data or various origins into the design process, arriving from suppliers and subcontractors
A defining element of the Company is its uncommon ability to flank the Client in all moments of the process, distributing highly qualified technical consultancy on productive criticalities and industrial problems, tackling and solving problems pertaining to design, construction, logistics/organisation and communications and merging state-of-the-art technologies and heterogeneous experience.